I own a 2014 Honda Valkyrie F6C - bought it thinking I could convert it to a http://www.tiltingmotorworks.com/ bike. They thought they could convert it too.
However the geometry of the Valkyrie was just enough different to make it a NO CAN DO.
You might ask why I want a three wheeler in the first place?
You might even think a three wheeler isn't a real motorcycle.
The Tilting Motorworks system is a FULL LEAN, just like your two wheeled bike, system; and it allows you to corner even more aggressively! But with a tilt lock system installed it will lock the bike upright at speeds under 5 mph. This means shorter riders or older riders or even disabled riders can ride the ride they want to ride SAFELY.

So Determined or Stubborn as I am, I bought a 2015 F6B with plans to convert it. Got a new one for 16k OTD.

I'm a little short @ 5'7" and my inseams at 29" And while I'm flat footed on the Valkyrie F6C I am on the balls of my feet with the F6b. A lot of this has to due with the OEM seat being so damn wide - New Orleans Hooker wide.

Looking forward to my conversion come spring - meanwhile I am loving the F6B and avoiding inclines where stops might be involved.

Once the conversion is done I will put a Russell Day Long Saddle on it - I have one on my Indian and it is amazing.

I have also been fortunate enough to find someone who will trade me their F6B for my F6C so I can ride two F6B's - one with 2 wheels and one with 3 wheels - one at a time of course.