Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGen View Post
I would appreciate any input on a deal I've secured, but haven't signed the paperwork yet. I'm primarily undecided because the bike is technically 4 model years old, although it was just taken out of the crate a month ago.

2013 F6B Standard $13,200 + $250 Doc Fee + $890 Tax = $14,340 out the door
The dealer was also able to get 60 or 72 months financing through American Honda Finance at 5.99% with no prepayment penalty.

I'm wondering how many 2015 models are left out there unsold and if Honda will discount them as much as they did on the '13 and '14 models? I'm thinking if I wait another 6 months I might possibly be able to get a '15 with cruise for $14,500? I'm guessing Honda slowed down production on the '15 and '16 models since they were left with so many '14 and '14's leftover.

The other crazy thing is I purchased a new '13 F6B in May of 2015 for $12,999 but it was sold by the dealer as a demo model. I've regretted my decision to sell it ever since its been gone and want another F6B. It also looks like Honda is no longer making this bike after 2016?

What do you guys think? Should I buy the '13 now or wait? Thanks
That's a tough call.....unless you have your heart set on "Red" and the bike is in fact red. That was the only year they came in red.
I'm pretty sure I've seen others get, for ~$1k more, a 2015 with cruise and the revised 4th & 5th gears in the transmission.
If color doesn't really matter, the matte finish did away with a lot of the paint issues as well.
Of course, many of us spent >$18k on ours.....
Cheers,
Steve