Quote Originally Posted by dadeo View Post
Several of you have reccomended Liquid Glass for our scoots. I think something bad is up with this company. I tried to buy some online yesterday. It is no longer available at Amazon.It also shows up as not available at many other sites. One guy on e-bay seems to have some for a pretty steep price. You can't make a purchase at the Liquid Glass website. When you click on "order", up pops a pdf price list with phone numbers for toll free, regular and fax. The toll free number has been disconnected. I called the landline yesterday and nobody answered, so I left a message. I called them today, and I was told that they can't take credit cards and won't be able to for at least a couple of more weeks. The only way you can order anything is by paying with a check or money order. I have long since stopped paying people I don't know with money orders or checks.

Something is not right here folks.

Seriously.
Advance Auto has Liquid Glass advertised for $34.99 a can! They have stores throughout Virginia I believe CarQuest is affiliated with AA and may stock LG