I mounted two more Admore light bars (small) to my rear rack. I did not connect the right turn signal on the left and nor the left turn signal on the right. They are canted outward slightly and appear as an extention of the rear light bar. I also let them function as marker and modulated brake lights. These are the latest Admore bars which are extremely bright. I may tape over the half of each bar that does not function as turn signal. I plan to replace the wide rear bar with the brighter new type when it becomes available.

I also added Kuryakin front fork marker lights and PIA front running lights which I operate in bright daylight aimed straight at oncoming cars. No one has flashed me so far. At dusk I turn them off and turn on the Honda LED fog lights which are very noticeable at night.

May not be entirely legal but around here one needs all the help one can get. Most of my riding is at night after work.

Also for the winter I switched to the tall ST Windbender straight edge windshield extension which I use fully extended at 19 inches. I am looking thru the shield at all times. Excellent protection from buffeting.

Attachment 3743Attachment 3739Attachment 3740Attachment 3741Attachment 3745