Quote Originally Posted by Limbuck View Post
An observation: at out initial F6B rally in Franklin we had 13 F6B's and some other bikes. All 13 F6B's had aftermarket windshields. All as in ALL.
I have to challenge that opinion. Although I only participated in the Tail of the Dragon portion of the Rally, I ...WAS... there, and I ran a stock shield and really like the height and the look. I have since replaced it with a dark tinted stock height screen and with almost 10,000 miles in all kinds of weather including riding daily to work at temps in the teens still like how it works for me.

I have had a few bikes with great wind management (mostly because of power wind shields); ST1300, BMW K1200GT, and the Victory Vision I traded for the F6B. I thought I might miss this feature but what I found with the F6B was I had been missing a little "breeze".

So I know I am in the minority but there are a few others on this forum that also prefer the shorter shields. To each their own. I suggest a new owner at least try the stock shield before they replace it.