Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
Thanks guys! I'm pretty stoked. Really glad to hear from other Harley converts, it helps me feel normal for my knee jerk reaction buying one 15 minutes after test ride!! I moved my SG around after 250 miles on the F6 and that thing feels like a sled! I guess I will dump the Harley. I don't think I need 2 any longer. I can't imagine at this time walking past the F6 and riding my Harley for an extended amount of time. Why? Thanks again and Dickie, I am a Florida boy too, I grew up in Coral Springs and lived in Orlando for many years. The ONLY good thing about Atlanta is being about an hour from Suches and Dahlongaga Ga. GREAT riding.
Congratulations,
The V-Twin is just a totally different ride. I have a large VTwin and also a flat six just like you. For serious riding the Flat Six is the best. For local stuff the VTwin is just different and still fun. I just like to ride and enjoy something different once in a while. I even like to ride the wife's Spyder RT. Maybe to much. She thinks I'm going to tear it up.