Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
I went a little different route.
First I used a Kuryakyn Rear Accessory Harness to easily break into the Bikes Running and Brake Circuitry.
I did not really want the main top light flashing. I decided to go with a Signal Dynamics Back-Off XP, this will flash LED's. There are others you can use but I have had good luck with those and have been on bikes for over 10 years.
The Back-Off along with all of the wiring is going to a 5 connector flat Trailer harness which connects to the removable back piece on the bike.
I have a Show Chrome LED License Frame with LED Turn-signals, Lower Lighted Trim and Red Skinni Minni's all on the back removable section. The Skinni Minni's are also set up for duel running and brakes by using a Eclipze2 Module, LED Single to Dual Intensity Converter.
The Lower Trim LED's along with the License Plate LED's will flash opposite of the Red Skinni Minni's when applying the brakes. A very good attention getter when hitting the brakes. The rest of the time the Red LED's look good and really light up the back of the bike a lot.

Great Job Rick! I like this set-up.