Quote Originally Posted by HHB View Post
I bought a new F6B on September 10, 2014 and I have never been more disappointed with a new bike in my 35 years of riding. .
I, on the other hand, in my 53 years of riding (age 58) have never enjoyed a bike as much as I have the F6. I've been a life long motorcyclist and have owned a couple of hundred bikes. I have put more trouble free miles on this bike, in the time I have owned it, than any other bike before it. I have won championships racing motorcycles, have been associated with the MSF for twenty years, and can't even tell you the miles I have logged on two wheels. I write this, not arrogantly by any means, rather to reflect on my opinion of this motorcycle. No vehicle can do everything, however, this one does everything "I" want a bike to do, to the point that for the first time in decades, I own ONE motorcycle, because this is the only one I want to ride. Good luck on finding the one that will do for you, what my Honda F6B does for me.

One other thing, me and a lot of other guys around here just love flicking this hefty behemoth around in the twisties.