So I have had this bike for only a few weeks now after trading in my 07 FLSTN and I have asked myself why I didn't do this sooner albeit with the additional features on the 2015 compared to previous years hate to say it but I am glad I did wait. It has everything that I previously had to add on to other bikes with the addition of a full cruise control that has as of yesterday made me very happy. The bike corners like a dream and is more comfortable than anything else I have had the pleasure of riding. It is just a tad higher than I have been use to with the exception of my Triumph Rocket that had me on my toes multiple times and nearly killed me a few years back but that's another story. I am honestly surprised by the bike as it took on everything I could throw at it up in the mountains and even so far as urban areas like Atlanta. I almost wanted to find a fault in the bike and I can not. Yeah I had to change a few things and adjusted some others but that's the lay of the land. I think this thing will be racking up plenty of miles during the next few months. Now if we could invent some sort of in ride refueling I would be very happy