I have been a Vodka drinker for years, and I still like the stuff. However, about a year ago, a good friend came up to my mountain house armed with a bottle of "Bookers" single barrel bourbon. He re-introduced me to Bourbon, really good bourbon. A year later, he has basically created a monster. I have over 30 bottles of small batch, and single barrel bourbons. These bottles range in price from $450 to $20. It has been a new adventure trying to locate some of the small release high end bottles. Once you migrate away from the bottom shelf bourbons and sample some of those on the top shelf, you may just be as amazed as I was.

If you are interested in discovering the reason that the whole world has gone nuts over bourbon, then you should educate yourself with this video. It is pretty damn interesting. It is so damn weird that 5 or 6 years ago, bourbon wasn't that big a deal but thanks to folks like Elmer T Lee, it is a whole new game., Watch the video and find out who Elmer T Lee and Elijah Craig are.

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx7u...zL5zR5giUCc4tQ