Greg list isn't in any specific order I think so let's try to give Yikes a better list.

1. Yikes- it mostly depends on how you fit in the stock seat. If you happy then move to #2, if not there are plenty of threads to discuss this, but finding the right windscreen is nil if you change your sitting position.
2. Mostly everyone does change the windscreen. Again, plenty of threads to read on this subject.
3. More light on the rear, most of us use a TIR3 Welen light, that replaces the reflector perfectly.
4. Since you bought the Standard, the center Stand and if someone will be riding with you the backrest. I'd say were next.
5. If you need a Power outlet in the left cubby ok this one is fairly cheap it can go here. But I am considering running power to the gps on the windscreen up through the dash and not out of the left cubby.
6. Get the Puppies hand grips and Go-cruise. These are so cheap your'll wonder why you didn't do them first.
7.Sound System- actually the sound system if you set it up right isn't that bad. You have two sound controls to help that one is (AVC) Auto Volume Control. Gets louder the faster you go. Use a flash drive in the left saddlebag and a phone in the earplug in the left cubby you have all kinds of music.
8. Belly pan- it's like insurance for less than $70.

Tradition say's you gotta post a pic! from soggy Tampa, Fl