Quote Originally Posted by Brian D View Post
Now it's my turn to stir the pot. I don't think anyone is singing the praises of harley. People just responded to a thread and answered the question " do any of you like Harley Davidson "

Personally I like the looks and sound of a harley. I have owned Japanese V twins and put loud exhausts on them and sorry die hards but Harley's sound so much better. And the japs have been copying the look of harley since I was in high school and my dad brought home this 1988 Honda vt1100. Damn good bike but imatated a softtail. Are Harley's the best? Who knows!! Are Hondas the best? Who knows. Honestly I could really give two shits about what joe blow rides or how he dresses or any of that stuff. Ride what your wallet says you can ride. Your cool in my eyes even if ya ride a Vespa.

Yes I like Harley Davidson to re answer the question. Even though my 13 roadglide was the biggest pile of crap ever assembled in the U.S

And yes even though I'm having some fitment issue with the f6. It's a awesome bike and I enjoy spanking those stunningly good looking harleys

If you look real close at this picture, you can see the Valkyrie Interstate in the garage. While they are different, it is possible to like Harley and Honda and they can peacefully share a garage. For a little while at least. IMG_2980.jpg

BTW---Since I got the B, one of the bikes left on my VERY SHORT BUCKET LIST is and EVO Heritage Springer. again, it would be a novelty and not a primary.