Howdy, folks! I've been a long time lurker here. Heck, I joined over a year and a half ago after lurking a while and this is still my first post.

I'm 41. I have been riding all of my life: legally licensed since 14 (mopeds) then motorcycles at 16, but started with mini-bikes around age 5. I've owned and ridden them all: BMW K1200LT, Harleys (2...OK, 1½ since my first was a '78/AMF model), Hondas (Shadow and Valkyrie), Kawis (many dirt bikes, ZX-12, and a Vulcan 2000), Suzuki (all RM dirt bikes), Yamaha V-Max, and I'm currently on a Victory Cross Country (simply the most comfortable bike I've ever ridden). I'm a daily rider/commuter and I have been for 25+ years.

I absolutely freaking LOVE the F6B. I have one problem with it and why I have not (yet) purchased one: I'm 6'1" with a short torso and freakishly long (36" inseam) legs. Actually, when I wear boots (I'm Texan, so, every day) my pants have to be 38" inseam to not pull up over them. How do you long legged guys get comfortable on the "Speedwing"? I am thinking MickO'Pegs are the way to go. When I had my Valk Tour (loved that bike, wife hated it), I had the Kury pegs that were on either side of the valve covers. I felt like a woman in stirrups at the gyno when cruising on the slab. That was my only dislike on that bike.

I am open to suggestions as I am tired of an air-cooled bike in the Texas heat especially since we'll be moving to San Antonio soon and I'll be commuting in that stagnant traffic. Thanks again, and "Hi!"