Quote Originally Posted by xcrider View Post
Sadly we're quickly approaching the time when we the people are going to have to kill a few people to re-take our country. Always been that way & I see no way around it on the horizon. And that is only if we have enough true patriots that love the country enough to do what's needed.
The Truth is Often Painful
We've been down that road I think in the 1800's. If we haven't learned how futile it was to kill our own brothers over politics then we aren't the greatest nation. We aren't Syria, we aren't Vietnam, we aren't Russia. Don't get me wrong that I have no issue over whacking the devoid of morality thug piece of crap and striking down anyone that threatens the freedom of every American. But thinking that the ultimate solution to our issues is killing other Americans.....nah, don't need that. As uncle Ted states, the world sucks but we suck less. Compared to the rest of the world I would say we are doing pretty good. If we are suckered by the false security blanket of SS then we failed in the American Dream of self reliance.