Expensive week!

Thread: Expensive week!

Expensive week!

So my H7 LEDs arrived yesterday and as I was putting the bike on the centerstand, I noticed it was hard to push. After getting it on the stand, I discovered a very low rear tire. I started spinning the tire around and found a piece of metal and that is when I noticed it probably needs replacing anyway after 10,000 miles. However, the front looks good.

So then I remember the deals on eBay from the dealers converting to trikes so I go looking. There is one from a dealer that wanted $350 plus $25 to ship and the tire was slightly used, but it was the black for the B. After getting frustrated and giving up with him, I finally ordered one from the same dealer I got my center stand from--- NEW for $270 shipped. It is the shiney silver Gold wing wheel, but I can always use my trusty PlastiDip. Then I got to thinking that now would be a great time to order my Centramatic Wheel Balancer that I have been wanting to install, so I pulled up my Wingstuff account----then I remembered I need to order some grommets for some of my tupperware.

So yea, between the lights, wheel, tire, and balancers ---oh yea,--there was the taxes and registration I did Monday for about $150----it has been a bit of an expensive week. The $5 grommets ain't a big deal.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have felt your pain many,many,many times !!!!! Thinking of looking for my bike's new owner so I can start again !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Parts replaced from hit and run.

1. 6"Kuryakyn peg extensions
    2. connector bolts Kuryakyn
    3. New peg Kuryakyn
    total $150

Powder coat above with passenger floorboards won from Rally. $85

4. Right side engine guard - $150
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

What brand H7 LED?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    So my H7 LEDs arrived yesterday and as I was putting the bike on the centerstand, I noticed it was hard to push. After getting it on the stand, I discovered a very low rear tire. I started spinning the tire around and found a piece of metal and that is when I noticed it probably needs replacing anyway after 10,000 miles. However, the front looks good.

So then I remember the deals on eBay from the dealers converting to trikes so I go looking. There is one from a dealer that wanted $350 plus $25 to ship and the tire was slightly used, but it was the black for the B. After getting frustrated and giving up with him, I finally ordered one from the same dealer I got my center stand from--- NEW for $270 shipped. It is the shiney silver Gold wing wheel, but I can always use my trusty PlastiDip. Then I got to thinking that now would be a great time to order my Centramatic Wheel Balancer that I have been wanting to install, so I pulled up my Wingstuff account----then I remembered I need to order some grommets for some of my tupperware.

So yea, between the lights, wheel, tire, and balancers ---oh yea,--there was the taxes and registration I did Monday for about $150----it has been a bit of an expensive week. The $5 grommets ain't a big deal.
    So tell me about the H 7 led, are they the showchromes or other. Do they work well? Where did you get them? Do they have to be modded with a spacer?

Quote Originally Posted by Audiochris90 View Post
    So tell me about the H 7 led, are they the showchromes or other. Do they work well? Where did you get them? Do they have to be modded with a spacer?
    Read this thread. It's all there and an interesting read. The last couple of pages will directly answer your questions.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?7...ghts-Revisited
    Albuquerque, NM

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Read this thread. It's all there and an interesting read. The last couple of pages will directly answer your questions.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?7...ghts-Revisited
    Yep! and then you can read this

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?7...fore-and-After
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post

Doh! That's the thread I was looking for.

Nice pics. I like the middle one with one oem light and one led light. Good comparison.
    Albuquerque, NM