Can an XM receiver connect to stock audio system? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can an XM receiver connect to stock audio system?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstiff's F6B View Post
    Exactly, your right on.
    Sounds like you are moving the usb connection from your left saddlebag to the right cubby or adding one to the right cubby.
    Not bike related...I assume you're a trumpet player from avatar. Professionally?

Quote Originally Posted by mercator1 View Post
    Not bike related...I assume you're a trumpet player from avatar. Professionally?
    Guessing you are asking Ken - Hornblower, but I do sometimes blow my own horn...

My reply was also a question about right cubby?
    And I guess technically speaking, it's a cover.
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstiff's F6B View Post
    Guessing you are asking Ken - Hornblower, but I do sometimes blow my own horn...

My reply was also a question about right cubby?
    And I guess technically speaking, it's a cover.
    Yeah, sorry. I must have clicked the "quote" link above instead of below.

Anybody have a guess as to when Honda will join this century and add bluetooth to the audio system?

I'm a retired robotics engineer that always had music on the side. Since retirement, playing trumpet is my main thing. I've always been passionate about it and I play for money so I guess that makes me a professional, right? As a younger man, I dreamed of being a virtuoso but I think not practicing for 6 to 8 hours a day was what kept me from ever reaching that lofty goal. As a result, I'm still a wannabe!
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    I'm a retired robotics engineer that always had music on the side. Since retirement, playing trumpet is my main thing. I've always been passionate about it and I play for money so I guess that makes me a professional, right? As a younger man, I dreamed of being a virtuoso but I think not practicing for 6 to 8 hours a day was what kept me from ever reaching that lofty goal. As a result, I'm still a wannabe!
    I'm an IT guy nearing retirement myself, and always did music on the side, but I was never willing to put in the hours every day like some of my professional musician friends do. Secretly, I knew I didn't have the innate talent that was necessary. Still, I get to put a band together and gig with some great players. Might not be your kind of music, but take a listen if you get a chance - www.facebook.com/horndogsband.

I'm an IT guy nearing retirement myself, and always did music on the side, but I was never willing to put in the hours every day like some of my professional musician friends do. Secretly, I knew I didn't have the innate talent that was necessary. Still, I get to put a band together and gig with some great players. Might not be your kind of music, but take a listen if you get a chance - www.facebook.com/horndogsband.
    I like it Brass player and vocalist myself
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

So, you're in Horndogs? Love it! TOP was always one of my favs and your group is in that vein. Better than any group I'm currently in, BTW.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    So, you're in Horndogs? Love it! TOP was always one of my favs and your group is in that vein. Better than any group I'm currently in, BTW.
    Yeah, I'm the fat gray-haired sax player. We do mostly TOP covers, but mix in enough Joe Cocker, Stevie, EW&F, etc. to keep folks who don't know TOP interested. I haven't gotten back into scheduling anything since I had kidney cancer last year, but I want to get us going again.