Super Bowl 50 - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl 50

shooter
    Will , right now the seat is at my shop and the bike is at the house. Its only a hundred feet but its snowing hard. Maybe in the next two days it might get better. I don't have my snow tire on the bike. Bike is in the back corner of the basement. I'll try sometime this week.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    You deserve it buddy. I'm proud to buy that steak dinner for you. Duke is gonna loan me the money. Oh buy the way , that other money I owe you , I'm not gonna have that by then. Times have been a little tough. On an upnote though I just got my Ultimate King seat I ordered. Black with Ebony Alligator down the middle. Its smoking hot. Gonna try to get it on this weekend. Attachment 18748

Now that's some funny schiznit there. Won't have the money I owe you but check out my virgin gator leather seat. That's money I'll never see, thank God for Duke. He's always rescued you. He's your enabler.

Man all this Cam stuff I didn't see. I'm going to find some replay stuff. Wonder if they have a video of him going to the bank to make a deposit. Glad he lost, but Carolina has some great players I would have liked to see win, Olsen, Allen, Ginn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Hey don't be calling Duke names. As many years as I've owed you that money you don't need it. Not with the kind of coin you pull down. And I'm pretty sure that gator wasn't a virgin.

I'm no enabler, I just help shooter all the time....this rally looks to be a doozey....I better bring extra cash.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

shooter
    Hey Stro you see that. That's a buddy right there. He's gonna stay a couple nights at the house. I'm gonna give him a real good room rate.

Lolol

Shooters grand grand pappy. Runs in the family.

http://youtu.be/ct0UzrJTm4A
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Nothing wrong with that deal. Pappy was a shrewd businessman.

http://thebrigade.com/2016/02/08/its...-54-hq-photos/

Manning w/o a doubt is a Class Act...many could learn from him !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

If you've never seen the ESPN SEC Storied documentary of the Manning family, you really are missing a special showing of a great family man, Archie and his children. Check it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    The old man was a good qb in his own right. Peyton and Eli are doing a good job of carrying on the family legacy. Saw part of it Stro. Its a good story.