Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
Where are the documents that state you are exempt for Federal, State and Local taxes ?
"The revenue laws are a code or system in regulation of tax assessment and collection. They relate to taxpayers, and not to nontaxpayers. The latter are without their scope. No procedure is prescribed for nontaxpayers, and no attempt is made to annul any of their rights and remedies in due course of law. With them Congress does not assume to deal, and they are neither of the subject nor of the object of the revenue laws..." "The distinction between persons and things within the scope of the revenue laws and those without is vital."
[Long v. Rasmussen, 281 F. 236, 238(1922)]

You see, even the courts a long time ago stated the tax code is for taxpayers. Taxpayers use TAX ID #'s which makes them liable. Or taxpayers have earned money in an activity of excise (privilege). 'Nontaxpayers' do not use a TAX ID, thus their 'compensation for labor' falls outside the scope of the tax code.

Kinda simple stuff, though it pisses off the HR / Accountant every time I receive my paycheck. However, with all the extra money I'm able to keep, I'm able to take month long vacations on a bike - buy a F6B for cash - and I buy lunch for all the employees at least once a month.

Hope this helps.