Trumps the one!

Thread: Trumps the one!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Hillary should be prosecuted at the very least for the email mess she got herself into. Honestly if it comes down to Hillary v Trump, the voters are between a rock and a hard place. I've read the thread and not sure where the information comes from, because in the interviews I've seen, he's been pretty vague. Not saying I've watch every interview or debate, so quite possible I've missed something. I just assumed that now he is the clear contender (if he gets ratified) he will spend more time on the specifics, and that for me is interesting.
    "Hillary should be prosecuted at the very least for the email mess she got herself into." I think we may have a breakthrough Darren. That admission tells me that you at least have a fundamental objective way of looking at things. Don't forget debates and campaigning are for giving the general public an idea where the candidate stands on various subjects without specifics. As the field whittles down to one on one then things start to get more specific.

Hilliary wants unlimited illegals aliens, or as I call them future Democratic voters, invading and making them immediately eligible for food stamps, free housing, cell phones, monthly cash payments, free medical, free schools---forever--- without ever saying how she will pay for this. As it stands we have around 40 million illegals, with about 1-2 million a year pouring in. Let's say half, and that's conservative, are on public assistance, on a $2000 a month total compensation. That's 40 billion dollars a month 480 billion dollars a year (the 2015 total Canadian Federal Budget for 2015 was 290 billion), 1 trillion 920 billion dollars over a 4 year presidential term. Where does she say she is getting the money? Now that is one program in one little corner of the budget. You then have:
    Social Security payments ( Legal Americans who actually worked all their lives contributing to the program)
    Defense
    Education
    Health care
    Pensions
    Interest on the debt
    Transportation
    Federal Prison System (which houses many illegals) etc. etc. etc.

Trump says he'll build a wall, around 20 billion, have Mexico pay for it. Once you stop the hemorrhage of illegals pouring in then you can concentrate on the illegal felons here collecting free money. Great leaders don't get in the dirt themselves and do it, they pick talented people to delegate responsibilities to get the job done. Who can say that Trump doesn't know how to pick talent running a massive multi-billion dollar, worldwide organization.

"Make America Great Again"
    Attached Images Attached Images