Ultimate Seats - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultimate Seats

I did go for a test ride but it was in rush hour traffic and I could not do much testing. It seemed like more of a sport oriented bike than the long distance touring like the F6B. I need one as a 2nd bike some day. You are very lucky to have both!!!
    Steve

Is that and EGA I see on the 3rd picture?

Quote Originally Posted by RWS0292 View Post
    Greetings! So I am two weeks into ownership of a 2016 F6B. I also own a K1600GTL, but that is another story. I rode this weekend to Daytona Beach, FL to Ultimate Seats and had a new seat installed. My wife rides frequently on the pillion, so we decided to step up our game for a better long distance experience. All I can say is what an amazing experience from start to finish. Dez installed our seat in about 1/2 hour including removing our smoked chrome rack and made some minor adjustments based on my size. The ride there was 142 miles (Tampa to Daytona). But, the weird thing was the return home. That seat is so damn comfortable, it somehow took 292 miles to get home. I'm not exactly sure how that happened.

At any rate, I wanted to introduce myself to the forum and share my first farkle experience with y'all.

Attachment 20718Attachment 20719Attachment 20720
    :-)

Greetings! So I am two weeks into ownership of a 2016 F6B. I also own a K1600GTL, but that is another story. I rode this weekend to Daytona Beach, FL to Ultimate Seats and had a new seat installed. My wife rides frequently on the pillion, so we decided to step up our game for a better long distance experience. All I can say is what an amazing experience from start to finish. Dez installed our seat in about 1/2 hour including removing our smoked chrome rack and made some minor adjustments based on my size. The ride there was 142 miles (Tampa to Daytona). But, the weird thing was the return home. That seat is so damn comfortable, it somehow took 292 miles to get home. I'm not exactly sure how that happened.

At any rate, I wanted to introduce myself to the forum and share my first farkle experience with y'all.

Attachment 20718Attachment 20719Attachment 20720
    It was great to meet you and your wife on Saturday. Love how the grey carbon fiber inlay on the matte silver bike turned out.

Best,
    Dave

EGA

Quote Originally Posted by jburns3239 View Post
    :-)
    What you were looking at is the actual Honda branding with the LED accent rings installed (in the third picture of my OP). I didn't realize how it looks like the EGA. Ironically, I am prior service Marine Corps and my EGA and American Flag are proudly displayed on the back of the bike. Semper Fi. Attachment 20803

Great BMW comparison

Thanks for that. I considered that bike but the F6B is so good looking. 300 miles and smiling

EGA

What you were looking at is the actual Honda branding with the LED accent rings installed (in the third picture of my OP). I didn't realize how it looks like the EGA. Ironically, I am prior service Marine Corps and my EGA and American Flag are proudly displayed on the back of the bike. Semper Fi. Attachment 20803
    I am prior service Marine Corps also.

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jburns3239 View Post
    I am prior service Marine Corps also.

Semper Fi
    As am I! Semper Fidelis men!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post