Owning your Dream Bike. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Owning your Dream Bike.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Steve I'm with ya on the white. But not that matte stuff. Don't you white owners get mad. I've said before that I like those white bikes. I just want real white with a clear coat. And all that stuff 53 said. Hey Stro , I watched all the OCC stuff. I was a fan. Those guys lost their way. The old man don't fabricate anything anymore. Cuts a point in a fender. Welds a hump on a tank. Cuts the pipe on an angle. Its kinda pitiful. Junior since he don't have the old man to hold him back just builds non functional stuff. I mean the guy is too brilliant at his designs. They were at their best together. The fighting and bickering turned out good bikes. Now Jesse , yeah baby , Jesse can build me a bike any day.
    Yes, you are correct, I would want an early OCC. it would be functional if I was paying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Suzi something....
    That's good 53. Made me lol.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Now Jesse , yeah baby , Jesse can..... me.......any day.

ME TOO! I didnt' know that was one of the choices!

1928 Henderson 4

First ever ride on a motorcycle was my uncles 28 Henderson 4. Have wanted one ever since...low powered, fumes aplenty...but I'll never forget the sound and fun I had sitting behind him riding around the countryside in the morning.

Attachment 21300

I'd get the 2016 Pearl White Deluxe with the same farkles I've added to mine. The F6B is absolutely perfect for me.
    I already feel like I've won the lottery by getting my '13 for 2/3 list, but I'd actually have to win the lottery before I'd ever ride a bike worth more than $15k.
    If I had some property and a big enough garage I wouldn't mind having some dirt bikes for the kids, and maybe a Honda Big Ruckus for the wife. Just waiting on those winning numbers...

just one?

I'm pretty happy with the F6B.
    If I had too much money, I'd probably have a dozen or so bikes.
    Maybe an F6B, full wing, a softtail, an Indian or two, a couple of rice rockets..... I could get to 6 or 8 without much thought.

1942 Indian 442

because it's just swanky.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I think I'd take a white 2016 F6B, and trick the crap out of it.
    In addition to the usual windscreen, power ports, belly pan, heli-bars....
    No chrome, real paint in a patriotic "piss off liberals" scheme, lighting like I'm doing now, Guhl the ECU, leave the engine stock, Traxxion suspension, stereo from hell, custom solo saddle from Russell or Ultimate with a trunk style gizmo like the Smuggler, but a bit taller so the storage space is deeper, completely integrated GPS, BT & WiFi, widen the saddlebags about 2 inches each by making the lids deeper (Phat gurl!), use all the punchouts on the dash, or get rid of them, some sort of custom exhaust system I haven't yet mentally designed, a securable flat paper storage area on top of the non-existent right cubby, maybe 2" deep for the bike's maintenance logbook, registration & insurance info.

I'm sure there is more I have thought of in the past, but this is a good start point.....
    Cheers,
    Steve
    Similar but I'm either adding that Turbo or having the engine gone through like this guy in Ft. Wayne,IN. Claim is horsepower in the 160 range. Had a his engine gone through, with new pistons cams everything. Lot of hours and money put into it, but hey, if I won the lottery....
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    First ever ride on a motorcycle was my uncles 28 Henderson 4. Have wanted one ever since...low powered, fumes aplenty...but I'll never forget the sound and fun I had sitting behind him riding around the countryside in the morning.

Attachment 21300
    +1
    I was just thinking of the inline Henderson when this thread came up.