Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
I'm not making anything out of your post other than, why in the same breath of words about the murder of police officers would one want to add the killing of two others in which not all of the facts are in and refer to it as seems senseless? Seems senseless verifies that you are commenting on limited facts. Unfortunately we have so many that rile the masses into a frenzy with nothing but a shred of facts. Take as an example our glorious leader when he vilified an entire police department because his friend had a run in with ONE police officer. His bigotry of police showed through vehemently. I will blame the entire police department before I even know anything about what happened. That there aintnot so responsible for our great nobel prize doofus.
A death is a death, family, friends all suffer from it. I added the two black men killed in the last couple of days because I believe that both could have ended differently, short of both dying. We have become desensitized to death, but they all leave a hole in someone's life.
End of my discussion on this sensitive matter.