Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
Curious as to what kind of "difference"?? I rode a friend's F6B a couple months ago for about 50 miles on some straight and curvy roads and did not notice anything his bike did/did not do that mine without a fork brace did....Maybe I am missing something....Regards

The best way I know to describe it is that it made the handlebars "tighter" even going in a straight line. If your tires are a little low over time you don't notice the sponginess in handling--you become used to it--then you air them up and you can feel a "crispness" in the way the bike handles. That is the best way I know to tell you. It is like the suspension got tighter and crisper. Not saying it was bad to start. Heck, I have changed tire brands and got a different ride and as was already mentioned, PSI in the tires change the feel. Riding somebodys elses F6B may not be a fair way to judge. What is their PSI set at? What brand tires or what is the rear shock set at? It is probably set up for their personal taste. Just curious though---did you ask them if they saw an improvement in their bike when they installed it?

Helibars claim the same sensation to a degree. I already had the Superbrace on when I installed the Helibars and I could not tell a difference. It may be that if I had the Helibars on first and then installed the Superbrace, I may not have noticed it then. You may not notice it at all. Everybody is wired differently. I will say there are few accessories that get ALL positive comments by those who buy them. Helibars and Superbrace are about the only 2 items that I don't recall ANYBODY putting on their bike and then speaking negativity about it afterwards.

Then again, it may not just be for you. To each his own. But I do think most who have installed it, swear by it, "on their ride".

Cheers