Black Lives Matter....

Thread: Black Lives Matter....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shooter, Sir, I added the gun thing just to make sure I offended everyone, especially you!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    I wasn't offended Steve. Takes more than that to piss me off. I have a good friend that just sold 200 guns out of his collection. He kept about a hundred of his favorites. Funny , none of those guns ever killed anyone. Big stack of them. Law abiding citizens don't need to be restricted on gun ownership. Most guns that are involved in unlawful activity are stolen or illegally obtained. In other words the law has been broken before the crime has been committed.

This crap MUST stop !!!

WTF is Wrong with people?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    This crap MUST stop !!!

WTF is Wrong with people?
    IMHO - They have no foundations to guide them - We (the enlightened, oh so smart people in general), decided that it wasn't right to tell our kids how to live so we:

Stopped going to church lest we should unduly influence their young minds.
    Told them the 10 commandments were only for people of thousands of years ago.
    Convinced ourselves and then our children that God really doesn't have any hard and fast rules; that we will all have the right to enter his house even if we have raised our fist in defiance all our life and said like the Jews before Pilate "We will not have this man to rule over us!" Only two choices, it's pretty simple. Kindly old God loves us regardless of our choice to obey him or rebel against him!!!!
    Told them they could decide what was right or wrong depending on how they felt about things; that there really is no absolute right or wrong.
    Never taught them that there is "no free lunch", and that you always, always, always pay the piper in one way or another.
    Removed any real consequences from their actions.
    Made them all equal, regardless of the effort or ability of the individual.
    Changed the Declaration of Independence from the "pursuit of happiness" to "guaranteed, social welfare happiness" that someone else would be glad to pay for so that they don't have to reap what they sow.

Started taking them with us to the bar so that we didn't have to pay a baby sitter or stay home and drink.
    Then let them sit up at the bar so they would not feel left out.
    Get drunk in front of the kids, it won't matter.
    Don't hold them accountable in school, everybody passes because everybody is entitled.

and finally, let's make sure that the most vocal of us get the final say. Make sure that everyone's "rights" are granted, even at the expense of the greater good. Honor liars, promote cheaters, reward those who show up but make no contribution, and for heaven's sake, bow at the feet of those who tell us that they know what is good for us, even when they don't do it themselves!

This is a black racist terror organization, no different than the KKK, NAZI or FALN and must be caught, executed where they stand and hunted like organized crime, because that's what they are. At least the wise guys killed their own. The only time an enemy trembles, or second guesses their actions, is when they fear your retaliation.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    This is a black racist terror organization, no different than the KKK, NAZI or FALN and must be caught, executed where they stand and hunted like organized crime, because that's what they are. At least the wise guys killed their own.
    I'm good with that.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    This is a black racist terror organization, no different than the KKK, NAZI or FALN and must be caught, executed where they stand and hunted like organized crime, because that's what they are. At least the wise guys killed their own. The only time an enemy trembles, or second guesses their actions, is when they fear your retaliation.
    I agree BLM is a domestic terrorist organization. The next question we need to ask is how many are radical muslims?