Proof that Demonrats are the problem
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Proof that Demonrats are the problem

Proof that Demonrats are the problem

The high murder rate in this country is directly attributed to the major cites. These are “gun free,” welfare-state, sanctuary-city cesspools that were created by, and are run, by Democrats. Again, these cites, which have some of the highest murder rates in the world, are “gun free.”

Removing the cities from the calculations, the vast majority of the country that remains, has some of the highest rates of gun ownership in the world and the lowest murder rate in the world.

When it comes to crime, guns are not the problem, the problem is the liberal Democrats and the cesspool cities that they created.

Democrats want gun control to keep themselves from being shot by other Democrats. Republicans want gun rights to defend themselves from Democrats.

Bottom line is that the real problem is caused by the moronic voters who see and experience the problems created by the liberal Democrats, but keep voting for Democrats.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

shooter
    Great post David. By the way I'm putting you in charge of ammo for the rally trip. We need to reduce your stock some. Your wife probably needs more closet space.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Great post David. By the way I'm putting you in charge of ammo for the rally trip. We need to reduce your stock some. Your wife probably needs more closet space.
    I just purchased another 8ooo rounds last week. I will have lots of ammo on the trip, but I won't share with anyone unless I see a large pile of brass and bodies in front of them. That is unexpected though, as we will be in the south were people are polite and we won't be anywhere near any sanctuary cesspools.

Now, if you don't carry on the trip, that presents a lot of other issues. People like me call people who don't carry, cover.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

shooter
    I guess we will have cover for sure. Duke don't carry. I call dibs on him in case of a firefight.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    Now, if you don't carry on the trip, that presents a lot of other issues. People like me call people who don't carry, cover.
    Some of us have to travel through Illinois to the rally.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Some of us have to travel through Illinois to the rally.
    Its perfectly legal to transport through enemy territory. Lock the gun up, unloaded, in the saddle bag with the ammo separate, and you will be good to go. Once you pass through and get to the free states of MO and AR you can carry again. MI has reciprocity with both.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    I just purchased another 8ooo rounds last week. I will have lots of ammo on the trip, but I won't share with anyone unless I see a large pile of brass and bodies in front of them. That is unexpected though, as we will be in the south were people are polite and we won't be anywhere near any sanctuary cesspools.

You apparently think that you're hot shit.

Eff you and your definition of those whom do not carry.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    You apparently think that you're hot shit.

Eff you and your definition of those whom do not carry.

Cover,

I just think I am willing to defend myself, but thanks for the kind regards.

I am very surprised that someone that runs a business such as you do; in this professional venue that you pursue regarding self defense, would make such an audacious comment

You are nothing but a redneck with a gun. The very type that hinders the rest of us whom are trying to protect and defend the 2nd Amendment. For the rest of us.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I am very surprised that someone that runs a business such as you do; in this professional venue that you pursue regarding self defense, would make such an audacious comment

You are nothing but a redneck with a gun. The very type that to hinders the rest of us whom are trying to protect and defend the 2nd Amendment. For the rest of us.

Thank you for your input.