Have a 13" incoming. I will give my thoughts when i try it out. As for the 11". It seems to work great up to 50 mph. Just a gentle breeze in the face. But at 65 plus
it just did not eliminate as much wind as i would like. I also jumped up on back seat a couple times to see what a passenger would feel. Well they would get blown off the bike
It did stop the nasty nasty buffeting that the honda oem 17 tall windshield had, that is the truth. At 40+ with the honda shield it was like someone was pushing me from behind (nasty vacuum) and at 70 i was getting my head slapped around. With the honda shield i needed no glassess as it blocked 100% of the wind in my face while hammering you on the sides and back of the head. With the madstad I do get wind in the face just happens to be pleasant at 50 and below. I am hoping the 13" will do the trick but I really have my doubts. If it doesn't work my next and final attempt will be a f4 customs touring shield. I don't want to look through a shield and never have but as a last resort I will go that route.
Russ