I really can't think of much. The dry county thing wasn't a big deal since the wife brought the SUV to fetch the beer on the first day. We were close to the good roads ,as you mentioned. We had decent rooms. Nice having the immeditate access to the outside too, as opposed to having to walk through internal hallways to get to your room.

I was surprised by the amount of good roads to explore. Didn't really know what to expect as I had never been to AR. Great time was had by all I think. About the only thing that would have made it nicer was 10 - 15 degrees cooler or more. We can't control that however. At least it was sunny and dry.

I know this may come in a latter thread, but I am voting on either Franklin again or maybe even KY next year. There are a lot of options here and some nice roads to explore. Not just saying because it's close, but if KY, thinking of Bardstown. Just throwing it out there. If anyone here has done the Bourban Trail, there are some excellent roads getting to and from.