For the money I paid for the F6B a little over a year ago was hands down a winner. I was in a different situation, I was coming off riding Harleys for nearly 20 years. I had a double fusion in my lower back 7 years ago and could not ride my Electra Glide for more than 1 hour at a time without it bothering my back. I gave up riding for 4 years and got the itch back. I didn't want to buy a $30,000 Harley and sell it for $25,000 the next year because of my back problems. I bought the F6B, I can ride this bike all day without back pain. The style of the F6B is great but it is lacking several creature comforts I like. 1. Great sounding stereo system.2. cruise control 3. Blue tooth 4. Navigation system. The BMW is a nice looking bike with all the features and safety features a bike should have. Money is not an issue for me, but reliability is. I am pretty confident the BMW will give me the ride I need for my back. I am not in the market for a new bike yet but I will look at the BMW when it comes out in the spring.