I purchased y 2015 F6B after trading in a Victory Cross Country motorcycle. All I know, is the first 20 miles on the Honda made me smile, as it has the engine, handling, comfort and style I liked.

I have owned a Street Glide that I purchased new in 2012. I really enjoyed the bike, and put a lot of miles on it while always adding more accessories every month I owned it. First off....the ride sucks on a stock Street Glide! 2" rear travel before factoring sag, it was a rough ride if the road wasn't perfect. Obviously I had suspension work done, but Ultra-Classic shocks and that fixed the problem. Legs were getting wet and when it got cooler, I put the lowers on the crash bars. After continuously making the bike more comfortable, I realized I was trying to make the Street Glide a Goldwing, so I traded in the Street Glide for a brand new Goldwing.

Moral to the story, if you buy a Street Glide, take shorter trips, it is a great bike but not as comfortable on the long haul. I think if you fixed the seat on the F6B, yourlonger legs could be stretched with the highway pegs, and did the handlebar mod, you may save yourself some money. By the way, a Harley Davidson is a small framed bike compared to the Victory and is about the same size as the new Polaris Indian Chieftain. You may want to look at the Chieftain before going after the Harley.

But I get your thinking. I was at a bike rally this summer, and I took a 2016 Ultra-Classic for a demo ride...and FELL IN LOVE! Then I heard about the new Milwaukee Eight, and decided to hold off until I rode one. Personally, I think they made the new Harley too much like a Yamaha, I like the shake of a Harley, it's raw feel and ride, so I didn't pull the trigger. My next bike will probably be the Harley Ultra, but for now I find the F6B to be too much of a bike to push her aside at this point. I really like the fact the F6B runs on regular pump gas - finding premium out in the middle of no-where sometimes drives me nuts, and I just enjoy the ease of finding any gas station and know I can top her off!