I've only owned my B for about 3 months. To date, I have 3 negatives on the B vs the FLTRU and some that are just washes between the two. Way too much plastic to remove, exhaust drone, and side loader bags. I HATE the side loader bags! The B's handling, brakes, suspension, power, lack of engine heat, and weight are superior to a stock HD.

With that said, I'm seriously considering upgrading the suspenders and oil coolers on the HD and giving it a whirl. What plastic is on the HD is quick and easy to remove. It handles well for such a large bike, it's just a little more work than the B. The brakes aren't bad and are ABS. The engine has been warmed up, so she'll run with the B. The extra heat in the winter is kinda nice, and with the top box removed, she's about the same weight as the B, and I prefer the top loader bags.

I've got some soul searching to do. I've got 4 scooters in the garage now, and 3 are being neglected. I really like the B, she's a damn fine machine. I just don't know if she's fine enough to get me off my HD permanently.

Mike