Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
SMH. That's incredible value for this bike. Some previous owner's massive loss is going to be your gain! Sad to see the decline in popularity of this bike, but since I'm not planning on selling I suppose it doesn't really impact me. Especially since so many parts are compatible with the standard Wing.
Yeah, there is one on eBay and one on CycleTrader... both are a great deal, and both have several aftermarket upgrades. Once again, I just wish I was closer to these bikes. I spent $650 to have my PC800 shipped here from Texas. It was at a dealership which made everything easier. Both of these bikes are private parties. Dealerships are hardly likely to take your money and run. But I'm not sure I have the same faith in a private party deal.

Anyone out there near Chanute, Kansas?

[Edit: Just got off the phone with the Kansas seller... nice guy. Says he wants an amount equal to what I was going to offer, so that part fits. Shipping (using a shipper I am familiar with) is just under $700 to California. He says that if it doesn't sell soon, he'll just put it away and relist in the spring for a better price...
All this makes sense. Man...this would make a great Christmas present to myself. ]