Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
Well, I have to say is that "don't let the door hit him, where the good lord split him"

For the first time in my life, I was embarrassed to be an American; while he was in office. On overseas vacations that I took a few times, me and my wife took great care to conceal our national identities; after overhearing critical conversations from other nationals concerning our country and their opinion of it.

The term "ugly Americans" has been around a very long time - mostly because Americans don't like to learn other languages and cultures.

1. He didn’t heal our racial divisions. He actually worsened them. He had the best chane of all recent Presidents to improve them, and he fucking BLEW IT with his irresponsible and untimely remarks.

A) - ok - you have to get more specific than just your "feelings" data to back that up?

2. Obamacare is a boondoggle. More Americans have been hurt by it, than helped. Promises were broken to the American people from his introduction of it.

B) agree

3. The stimulus didn’t stimulate. Hundreds of billions of dollars were voted for "shovel ready" projects and the money disappeared without a trace

C) disagree - unemployment is way down

4. Obama failed to reform immigration. He hasn’t cracked down on illegal immigration, he hasn’t legalized it, and he hasn’t forged any kind of compromise or consensus on the issue. Nobody is happy and nothing has been accomplished.

D) republicans failed to bring an immigration package / bill to the floor (refused)

5. He withdrew prematurely from Iraq. ISIL resulted from that.

E) disagree

6. He has made America irrelevant. No U.S. President in history has made such an overt show of self admonishment and apologetic behavior on the International stage. Our country is ridiculed in many nations because of that.

F) disagree

7. He is an narcissist. He has been abnormally preoccupied with leaving "a Legacy"

G) you need to understand the DSMV IV manual for mental illness before you try to equate him with a narcissist.

Obama was originally elected on the basis of celebrity, on vague slogans about “hope and change,” on a sense of self-congratulatory smugness about how progressive and enlightened we would all be if we voted for him.

H) yes, just like Mr. Trump and all other politicians.

I dare say, that I will walk a little taller and much more proud; once Trump takes the helm of leadership for our country. He wasn't the best choice, but was a hands down choice for me; compared to that evil, crooked, angry bitch whom wanted to continue to drive our country into a failed and weakened state.
I) your feelings do not equate to facts - they are emotions. But they are YOUR emotions.