Ready to buy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ready to buy

Really depends if those extra items are a must for you.I got a Standard 13 model and knew how I could get a take off centerstand for about 80 dollars.Very nice to have and very easy to install.I ride solo so the passenger backrest is not needed and from what I have seen here needs a extension to be comfortable for the passenger.Heated grips also was not a must for me and one could always get heated gloves if that were a problem.As far as self cancelling turn signals I guess they are nice but if I get to the point that I can't remember to shut them off after a turn-maybe I should not be riding anymore-LOL.So I saved about 900 bucks on the purchase of this bike going this way.

Who needs all those extras

My M109R Suzuki Boulevard had none of those on it and it was just fine! Of course that was before I had all those extras. Now after living with those goodies for 2 seasons of riding on the 2015 F6B Deluxe I bought, I would never buy another bike without them! Michigan loves the heated grips on late night rides and the centerstand is wonderful for oil changes, cleaning the bike as its almost always put away in the winter months setting on the stand. The back rest hold the rear strap on my very large Kuryakyn touring bag with the help of a strip of Velcro on the backside of it. I have gotten use to the self cancelling turn signals and its set them and forget them after a turn as they shut themselves off without a whimper. An Oh the cruise control on the big freeways is just a dream and a half. You can buy the standard if you like but the benefits of those extras outweigh anything you claim you don't need. It like a peanut butter sandwich when you ran out of Jelly. Its OK but without the jelly it is just that---OK

Deluxe likely worth the extra, the heated grips I thought I would never use but have used them when riding in rain with no gloves