Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Darren, we all know that you are a British citizen living in Canada. Your countrymen's ignorance to the Islamic Extremism has placed many British citizens in harms way. You all just keep your open borders to that vial society and stupidity.

Trump has been in office for ONLY 5 DAYS to even see any important contradictions. Draining the swamp will take time, but it will happen, just not at Darren's timeline. The WALL will eventually be paid through duties, taxes imposed on Mexican manufactured goods entering this country and items that we sell Mexico. Like a tax it will eventually trickle down to Mexico .... THAT's just plain simple business. I pass ALL of my business expenses down to my customers, that's how we run a business to show a profit. America is a BUSINESS and the world wants to do business with our citizens. Trump will run it like a business. Mexico NEEDS the US and will be forced to understand that we are now going to treat illegal immigration just the same way that Mexico treats illegals in their backyard.

Hillary is still under investigation to even make any premature assumptions like you have. You have the tendency to make premature assumptions. Your premature future assumption "that he's not too much of a disappointment" is very clear that in your mind he's already some type of a disappointment without even giving him an opportunity. At least he has NOT blamed the previous administration for his failures like our previous president did for at least 4 years. Trump has done more in 5 days than most world leaders ever anticipated. He has already succeeded in many ways and our stock market crossed 20,000 ......

Your "opinion" was nothing short of more FALSE news with no facts and a slap to the face for the American society that voted him in.
You insulted the American intelligence and I called you on it, noone in the world considers him a Buffoon as you stated. The Chinese repeatedly and adamantly claimed that they were going to hold their ground on the South China Sea before and after Trump was elected ... the Chinese even warned Trump that they would exercise a "Strong response/confrontation" if the US did anything in the China Sea to disrupt their illegitimate claim of practically the entire South China Sea.... They have witnessed his resolve to get things done and China has quickly realized that Trump is willing to shove one or more of our aircraft carriers up their Ass. Today (5 days after taking office) China cowed down with their bulls--t roderick and WOKE-UP to reality and has instructed their foreign minister to inform the Trump Administration that it wants dialogue with the US to manage disputes and promote bilateral relations (this is also known as ASS KISSING).

The Canadian prime minister is now coming around and all of a sudden likes Trump. I would bet that the Iranians are now being cautious. The Russians are at least smart enough to know that they keep their friends close but keep their enemies closer, hence their FAKE persona of liking Trump, the Russians dislike American values.

Focus on REAL world issues NOT stupid sound-bites, the American public made him president because they didn't give a damn about his tax returns just as the other half didn't care about Hillary's fraudulent money diverting scheme into her foundation. It's a HOLLOW non-issue.

You have made it clear on several posts that you don't like conservatives and you make BS comments to support your personal agenda or beliefs, just be prepared to be called on it .... time to put on your big boy panties and ALLOW Trump to hang himself or soar like an Eagle, until then stop spewing your hatred for the man. Give him a chance