Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
Wow... thats a pretty aggressive call out. No need to get so butt hurt over opinions on the ol' interwebs. Use a car tire if you want.. sheesh
If you have the time, I would strongly and humbly suggest you read the entire contents of the Dark Side Forum. Of late, the "Critics" are semi-mild, in nature, earning only on/two * (stars) for "negativity". If you are relatively new to the forum you are probably unaware of the "negative antics/behavior" of some of the "most prolific critics" one could imagine i.e. Limoles. Scotrod etc. They took "criticism" to a whole new level, ten **********stars! Not sure about you, but constantly "walking away from the classroom bully/critic" only results in the same repeated behavior by those considerate folks! Sometime your just have to "stand your ground" and take action" to put "bullies/critics" on notice that "enough is enough". Us Dark Siders have reached that "point of no return". I, personally, am not interested in what "side of the Dark Side isle/wall folks are on! Manners are manners and beget manners! Rudeness is rudeness and begets rudeness.

I'm attaching a thread/posts so you can get/have a "quick picture" of "critics in action" and then tell me if "pretty aggressive actions" isn't warranted"!!!!

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?4636-THANK-YOU

Ride Safe

bob109