Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
I just received my Sena tube a couple of days ago. For $119.00 I figured I would give it a shot next week at Daytona. What I like about it is the simplicity. I have a Sena 20s mounted on the other side of my helmet, works great but it does way more than I need. The Sena tube is basic,only the size of a small flashlight, on or off, built in mic or you can plug in a mic and speaker for inside your helmet. The helmet mount works great and is easy to install. I have scorpion helmets, one full face and one modular. No problem with either of them. Have not used it riding yet but I did mount it up and walk around the yard with my helmet on and the video looks good. Much better than I had expected. It also comes with a flat mount with 3m tape which I am thinking might be a way to mount it on the front of the B. I am unable to mess with it now as my bike is loaded in the trailer. The ONLY drawback I see so far is lining up the camera view on the side of your helmet. Since there is no screen or bluetooth it is more trial and error. Once mounted it would be smart to run a quick video to see if it's lined up properly. You can then tighten the mount up so it will not move when removing the camera. I plugged my yard test video into my laptop and it came right up on my screen. Easy peezy, worked well. So far I think it's a great value at 119.00 bucks. The true test will be next week.
The true test will be what you video while at Daytona........