I've also stayed at the Drury Inn next to the Arch. There are two other hotels a Hilton and another one that I can't remember the name of. The happy hour and reasonable rates were what drew me in. The secure parking is also a nice touch. If you are travelling with another bike or two, they will let you put all of the bikes in one spot so you only get charged one parking rate for the group. When in Nashville we also stayed at a Drury Inn. We ate at a place called the Merchants Restaurant. It was very busy but in the heart of the entertainment area of downtown Nashville. That Drury Inn also had a gated parking area. Trip Advisor is a great tool when we take our road trips. The hotels mentioned get 4 and half stars on their 5 star system. Restaurant choices have always been right on in their ratings. When several hundred people review your place and give it the thumbs up, it's probably pretty good. Have a great ride the area is very suited to two up riding as there is always something for your pillion passenger to see. The Butler Maps are gold. We used them when we rode in California and through the Smokey Mountains. They're expensive but really worth it.(I'm also not affiliated with any of the companies I mentioned)