Got Dale's rack yesterday and installed it tonight. I will say that it's the pussies whiskers for sure. I did have some issues, BUT NOT WITH THE RACK. I talked to Dale and he ushered me through an issue with Honda's apparent lack of QC with the sub-rack under the rear shroud that the screw posts are attached to. The back rest attaches with 4 black bolts into those threaded posts and the left and right posts are attached to a bracket that is under the shroud. My crew in Japan must have had a little to much sake at lunch and didn't properly align the right side bracket, thereby making it a pain in my butt to get the rack smoothly bolted down into the posts. The right front and back screw posts were too far to the left by about 3/16" and instead of taking the entire back end of the bike apart, which Dale told me how to do, I opted to enlarge the right holes on his rack so the bolts would have some extra room to the left of the stock rack holes. I took the trusty Dremel and then a round file and enlarged those holes about 3 to 4mm and on she went like custom made Leddy boots (made in Ft.Worth and a 12 month wait). Dale mentioned that a number of his customers have not had a problem. Murphy's Law does come into play at times. I will say that Dale's rack feels like I could lift the bike off the ground from the rack. It is CNC machined and the powder coating is superb. Not a blem or flaw anywhere on the rack...top or bottom. I have no doubt it could hold 4 cases of beer and 3 briskets in a cooler for a nice weekend trip to Big Bend. Hat's off to Dale, his awesome customer service, and a gem of a rack thrown in for good measure. ...............11 out of 10 stars from me......