Gold Wing club?

Thread: Gold Wing club?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I went to a couple of local GWRRA events. They seem to be very safety oriented and setup training/practice courses to work on your riding skills.

Their rides were not what I was used to. They had a route sheet and said have a good time. Many of the people where there for the food, activities, 50/50 and raffles versus the rides. The other riding club I would ride with do exactly that, ride, 250 to 500 miles per day.

They did have a cool concept on the raffles. You selectively place your purchased tickets in the jugs for the prizes you are interested in versus a general pot. One jug per prize. This should increase your chances a little of getting what you want/need versus something you have no use for.

I'm not one for meetings either...
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I'm not one for meetings either...
    Seems like you have that will a lot of the MC Clubs. 150 members and 10 show up for rides.

Our Corvette Club is the same way. Lots of people at the meetings, but when you want to take them on some drives with some real curves not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    Seems like you have that will a lot of the MC Clubs. 150 members and 10 show up for rides.

Our Corvette Club is the same way. Lots of people at the meetings, but when you want to take them on some drives with some real curves not so much.
    Ya, well I'm thinking not on this. I went and signed up for a free trial anyway. lets see how much I get bugged after that.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.