Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
If I were in the market to get a full dress bike again I would consider the Yamaha.I like the looks and it seems to have a great riding position to tour.Has every bell and whistle one could want.Decent warranty and competitive price for the market it shares.The only V twin I have ever owned was a 2005 Yamaha Roadstar and it gave me 80,000 trouble free miles.My buddy bought it and it now sits at 120,000 miles and burns no oil and no leaks so they know how to build a V twin engine.The only concern I would have is engine heat but they claim it has redirect venting.I think this one will do pretty well in the touring market.IMHO for what ever thats worth.
I agree. This bike is intriguing, but like most on here, I don't understand the air cooled and belt, but I would sure like to ride one. I really like the infotainment system, and I like the looks. I love my f6b, but let's face it, anyone with an f6b should not be focused on looks of a bike. Honda has put out some of the butt ugliest bikes in recent years I've ever seen. But they are honda's, enough said.

What puzzles me most about this bike is how can it be air cooled, belt driven, and weight 957 lbs?