Some responses:

1. I got 11,500 out of the original Bridgestone rear.

2. Currently have 15,100 on the original Bridgestone front, and its down to the indicators. I have a new one, just have to swap it and end of season (coming soon)

3. Replacement Bridgestone rear is already starting to howl a bit in the lean, with about 4,000 miles on it. Just like the original. It doesn't really bother me; the tire is a good value IMO.

4. My iPhone 6S causes issues with the USB in the saddlebag. It seems to work best with an Apple branded cord. I tried a $5 cheapie from Five Below; big mistake. I now use an "Amazon Basics" brand retractable cord and its better, but when I "Shuffle All" it will play one album only or will stop playing in the middle of a song, or go silent. These high tech devices are awesome...when they work!

5. I never had any issues with using the 3.5mm jack in the fairing pocket, with female-to-male cord extender that allowed it to reach the Ram Mount...but...I only use the Sirius XM app with that, since you can't control the order of songs playing off your iTunes. Hopefully the new Wing addresses this; the current Wing and F6B uses previous generation tech.

6. 85 mph...in the rain...no helmet?