Just finished installing Two Brothers slip-on exhaust coupled with a set of Torue Loops and could not be happier with the results. I tried the TBR exhaust without the Torque Loops and the drone was terrible between 2,000 and 3500 rpms. The exhaust sounded great when firing up the bike, and while blipping the throttle. However, when at cruising speed the drone was the worst I have ever experienced. While researching options to address this problem I came across Torque Loops. I decided to give it a try as I did not want to go back to the stock set up. That was the beat decision I could have made. The combination works beautifully together. Under heavy acceleration the F6B sounds like no other bike I have heard. I took it by my local motorcycle shop and the manager was blown away, he started calling everyone down to check it out. No one at the shop was familiar with the product and everyone was blown away by the symphony bellowing from the carbon fiber exhaust tips. On the highway the bike is as quiet as the stock set up, but as you roll on the throttle it is a completely different animal. There is a noticeable increase in torque and the bike acceleration feels much smoother. Completely extinguished the first gear stumbling I had grown used to. I am sharing this information as I have seen a number of people asking questions and searching for a proven exhaust set up. I am shocked with the performance gains the Torque Loops provided. And as an added bonus, Torque Loops took every decibel of drone away that was created after installing the TBR slip-on’s. I am confident that this is by far the best combination available at this time.