Utter lawlessness - Kate Steine's illegal alien murderer is acquitted
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Utter lawlessness - Kate Steine's illegal alien murderer is acquitted

Utter lawlessness - Kate Steine's illegal alien murderer is acquitted

I guess the OJ sham trial was not enough. Now California has acquitted the dirt bag repeat felon illegal alien of all murder and man slaughter charges for murdering Kate Steinle. And this coming within a week of finding the mastermind of the Benghazi massacre not guilty of murder.

WTF is the USA justice system coming to? If you are a US citizen driving a getaway car and someone gets killed in the bank, you are guilty of murder. If you are an illegal alien felon deported 5 times with a stolen gun that pulled the trigger or a foreign terrorist architect, you get acquitted. Have a nice day, and do you know about our generous amnesty program with taxpayer funded benefits ???

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    I guess the OJ sham trial was not enough. Now California has acquitted the dirt bag repeat felon illegal alien of all murder and man slaughter charges for murdering Kate Steinle. And this coming within a week of finding the mastermind of the Benghazi massacre not guilty of murder.

WTF is the USA justice system coming to? If you are a US citizen driving a getaway car and someone gets killed in the bank, you are guilty of murder. If you are an illegal alien felon deported 5 times with a stolen gun that pulled the trigger or a foreign terrorist architect, you get acquitted. Have a nice day, and do you know about our generous amnesty program with taxpayer funded benefits ???
    You should have seen this coming, look at the area this so called trial was held.
    This will go on and on till a1ll of these people get killed trying to save the world.
    Then and only then will the rest of us get back to using the word illegal.
    Pray that the big one hits and the West coast becomes an island .

We are going the way of Rome; the demise of our once great country will be from corruption and loss of morals from within.

I am more especially concerned about little rocket man successfully being able to deliver an ICBM over the U.S. and detonating a EMP now. What really concerns me about that is the batshit crazy liberals will not support our military response back onto the NORK’s. Sad time we live in gentleman.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I am sure countless people before me have uttered the phrase " I am glad I am at the age I am because I would not want to ..." Things are getting crazy out their and I fear for our future and unless their is a revolution, I am afraid the politicians are going to take us right down the shtr.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Look at that batshit crazy Maxine Waters. She's afraid that if the Norks drop a bomb on us that Trump will get us into a war. She ain't qualified to be a follower let alone a leader.

Don't think there weren't people in that courtroom including jurors, defense lawyers and spectators that heard that verdict and wanted to do a fist pump in the air. This is a game to lawyers, a game of bragging rights, like when they caught Hillary on tape who was defending a rapist laughing about passing the lie detector test. All the defense lawyers wanted to do was get a couple of spanish people, or white liberal (same thing) on the jury to hold out for a not guilty or aquittal, and they succeeded. The bigger picture here is there is no difference between this oily little illegal jumping over the border or assassinating an American citizen, it is an assault either way on America. Aided and abetted by self-hating white liberals whether they be attorneys, jurors or judges there is a thought collective that this is the way to get even on Trump, the stupid people that elected him, the wall and Hillary losing. They are ecstatic on this verdict and the jurors will probably hold a party for the him, honoring him as a hero, like they did for the thug that was aquitted here at the Crown Heights riot. The only answer is vigilanteism, period, violence is the only thing they listen to.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Don't think there weren't people in that courtroom including jurors, defense lawyers and spectators that heard that verdict and wanted to do a fist pump in the air. This is a game to lawyers, a game of bragging rights, like when they caught Hillary on tape who was defending a rapist laughing about passing the lie detector test. All the defense lawyers wanted to do was get a couple of spanish people, or white liberal (same thing) on the jury to hold out for a not guilty or aquittal, and they succeeded. The bigger picture here is there is no difference between this oily little illegal jumping over the border or assassinating an American citizen, it is an assault either way on America. Aided and abetted by self-hating white liberals whether they be attorneys, jurors or judges there is a thought collective that this is the way to get even on Trump, the stupid people that elected him, the wall and Hillary losing. They are ecstatic on this verdict and the jurors will probably hold a party for the him, honoring him as a hero, like they did for the thug that was aquitted here at the Crown Heights riot. The only answer is vigilanteism, period, violence is the only thing they listen to.
    Agree with your closing remarks.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Really! Anyone know some facts? How about the fact that 12 feet from the felon the bullet hit the ground, ricocheted then traveled 78 feet before fatally striking the victim. How about the fact that the gun company has issued recall because when dropped this gun often fires. If felon was rich white guy no trail or national press.

Quote Originally Posted by lake_carl View Post
    Really! Anyone know some facts? How about the fact that 12 feet from the felon the bullet hit the ground, ricocheted then traveled 78 feet before fatally striking the victim. How about the fact that the gun company has issued recall because when dropped this gun often fires. If felon was rich white guy no trail or national press.
    Was he not a convicted felon who should not of had a gun? Who should not have been in this country to begin with. Again. A gun in a hand only goes bang when the booger hook is on the bang switch.

Quote Originally Posted by lake_carl View Post
    Blame the gun. A typical liberal tactic.

Not sure of the validity of your facts... but if he was not there, the gun would've not been there, and she would still be here with us.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537