Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstiff's F6B View Post
Sorry,
It seems I embellished the size of my...wind shield a bit, in my previous post.
I have the 11'' - 19" Baggershield.

Happy Holiday
Jim
Yep, if that is the one with the smoke bottom, that is the one that i have been trying to find a replacement for. How tall are you? I can see that being a fine screen, one up, for 5 8" and below. At 6 feet in my normal, kind of slumped position, top third of my helmet getting hit with wind, passsenger miserable. Pretty annoying at about any speed but at 80mph on the wrong day, wrong meaning any wind, any semis 1/4 mile and closer ahead of me, summer days with heat turb up from the ground. MADstad, 95% of it all gone with 15 inch, top setting, 57 degrees. I love being able to do 80 now in modular helmet mode!! 19 inch bagger, in modular mode, literally dangerous at that speed. And my helmet made this God awful sound, thought it was broke, turned out, just toooooo much wind. This shield has made my cheap HAwk a totally awesome helmet!! I will never have anything else on my wings again. SOLD!! wow and talk about less back draft. Sometimes i like kicking my feet back on passenger pegs and leaning completely forward behind screen and go into sport mode i call it...yeah, kind of funny when i pass someone doing `110 as i am sure they are giggling when they see my position, but i like to adjust back position on long trips...bagger shield, back draft litterally pushed my whole body down, to the point of being a little unsafe position...madstad...ZERO DOWN PRESSURE,,,COMPLETELY SAFE AND COMFY. Try a madstad you will be sold!! again, if you only ride one up at 5 8;" under, you are prob good to go!