New Member Potential New Owner

Thread: New Member Potential New Owner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Get one ASAP so you can start enjoying it. They are a great buy right now but why wait trying to get a lower price. If it is the color you want I think that is most important. I don't think what year it is matters much and the biggest difference is does it have cruise control (started in 15) and maybe a back rest (delux I think) and maybe that is not important to you. Someone has a matt grey 15 for sale on this board that looks good.

In my decades of riding, I've owned several dozens MC's. By far my '13 "B" is the best bike I've ever owned. Brought it used, almost 2 years ago. The previous owner had done a great job of installing some very nice farkles. I've changed & added a few things to "make it mine." It rides great & handles like a big sport bike, doesn't feel like a 800+ lb machine...... Never a single problem. Honda did their homework (as they always do) when they designed this bike. You won't regret buying one. = The bunch on this forum are very, very helpful. Welcome & good luck.