The Ultimate seat...finally - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate seat...finally

Lets see...if you have ever owned an Ultimate, there is nothing else to say..... First class, all the way!!! Very,Very comfortable, Driver back rest is Perfect....fit and finish...Perfect!!!! Can be delivered in about 3 weeks... The regular seat will fit most normal folks.... the King will sit you back 1 1/2 inch for the longer armed or legged few..... same height and width, Pillion does have way more comfort and padding than stock...many ways to get the seat,,,,with or W/O back rests and two colors, Red and Black, for the Carbon Fiber stripe around the seat...the one above is black.... No issues with taking off the side panels with the seat on ... The price is the price and if your behind is not suited to the stock seat this one will do nicely !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I LIKE IT. I think the side stripe looks good. Guess I gotta see Des @ BikeWeek.

And I was only gonna do a FEW things to this bike. Damn this bike starting to cost!
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Would like to see what the red CF stripe looks like...
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Thanks

Yep, That will work. I like the sharper vertical back of the rider's seat. That should help support me when sweetie is on board. I'll be using the stock passenger backrest with the riser purchased here. Now if it is as comfortable as my last Ultimate, I'll be all set.

Thanks for the pictures Steve. Although now I'm even more impatient. Still no snow in CT, so it will be a race to see what arrives here first, the snow or the seat!

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    I will be ordering this seat right after the holidays. I was sold on the Mustang until they redid it and made it so you had to remove the seat to take the side covers off ...that was the deal breaker. The "King" version is for me, and inch and a half further back is what I need at 6'3. After riding with the seat for a while then I can decide which risers if any I need. Right now I am a little cramped in the saddle, bars too close, pegs too high and back....hopefully this seat will be the start of me getting my F6 better suited for my big ass self.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Steve 0080;16636]Lets see...if you have ever owned an Ultimate, there is nothing else to say..... QUOTE]

Ah, if we could only all agree on one type of seat! =)

FWIW, the wife and I both "been there, done that" and have found equally priced custom-made seats 'more to our liking'

BUT, I'm all for more chioices!!! Bring 'em on!!!!

Ultimate Seat

Steve in these pictures of the new Ultimate seat is this the original back rest behind the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Here you go ....

Steve,
    Did they mention if the King was available yet? That's definitely the one for me. Had an Ultimate on my Rune and Victory Hardball which I loved.
    Be a good reason to ride to Daytona in March...Bob

Cool

Yes the passenger backrest is behind the seat...YOU could use the Ultimate seat with or with out the backrest. Ultimate also sells a backrest, or a backrest riser that goes with the stock pad , or a pad and riser by Ultimate.

The side panels can be removed w/ the seat on.

Yes the King is available, although Des did not have one there to take pic's of...

Yes, the Red stripe/carbon will look hot !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Steve's Visit

Thanks for stopping by Steve. I noticed that some of the photos you posted were the prototype parts (i.e. the seat pan). We should also have the red carbon fiber in early next week and should be able to get pictures of shortly there after. Thanks to everybody who is supporting us with this great seat for a great bike.

~ Ride safe-