Had a wing in the 80's that I used to ride to the parts store when building my first Harley. Also had a seventy's model BMW. It was an oldie that had issues. Got it from a junk yard. A Sears Interstate also from a junk yard ,Rupp Mini bike , Bennelli 250 enduro,Honda 750-4, and a Honda 305 Dream, Yamaha 650,Yahama XS1100,and I'm sure I've forgotten a few. Anyway once the Panhead was up and running I rode Harleys through the years .Knuckle Heads, Pan Heads, Shovel Heads, Shovesters, Sportsters, Evo's,96's, 103's. 113's,120's.( Holly crap I just realized if I'd put all that money in the bank instead I'd be a million air.) lol The last of which was a 2011 Road Glide Ultra till the 2013 FGB. Other than the no Cruise control I love it. Puts a smile on my face every time I ride it. Finally the Harley boys I ride with have stopped challenging it. I assume they got tired of eating Honda fumes.(None of them have found out that its limited to 125 mph)iI'm not crazy about this limit that's forced on us).......................Dickie