What do you miss most from the F6B? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What do you miss most from the F6B?

I'm happy with my bike as sold by the Dealer except the PAINT. So I would like to have a Bike with a good quality paint job from the factory. This is my fourth Honda and the only one that the paint SUCKS.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

The paint on my 2012 Wing is the worst I have seen on any bike I have owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiseman View Post
    The paint on my 2012 Wing is the worst I have seen on any bike I have owned.
    The paint on my F6B is the worst paint I've ever had an any bike I've ever owned. I try not to look at it and just ride it.
    Its the Cruise control I miss. Not having it is way worse than I thought it would be.............Dickie

A real trip computer with "distance to empty" and average mpg. Temperature on the main info screen.