Quote Originally Posted by Blotar View Post
there are three heights available with the Clearview. I have spoken with Craig and will be sending the short Sport Model back for the Medium Sport. (light gray) Since I do not ride with a helmet the slight bufffeting on my hairline was not going to cut it for me. Craig was more than accomodating and we will trade for the next taller size. I'm sure that I will be able to find that 'sweet spot' with the replacement. Since I am kind of short I thought the short shield would do it for me, but without a helmet I need to raise the bubble a little. He has two different widths as far as I understand and three heights. He measures from the little Honda emblem between the console buttons on the flat spot on the dash. Pictures of the final install when it arrives.
Blotar
It seems that between Blotar and myself, we spend all of Craigs' time on the phone, and he can't get all of his work done
(Craig Stenger is the owner of Clearview)

I did received both of the new Clearview windshields today, the darker tinted Sport model, and the darker tinted GT model, which is the wider version. Right now the GT is mounted on my bike, and I love it. Just for measurements sake, as described by Blotar above...both of these windshields are 16" tall. With the recurve at the top of the windshield, I think the 16 " height will be perfect for me, despite my RDL seat sitting me almost 2 " higher than stock.

These are NOT measured the same way that everyone else measures a windshield. You really should go to their website to see the pictures of how these are measured for height. Here is a picture from their website:

http://www.clearviewshields.com/assets/DSC03111.jpg

Once I get my fairing valance back in place, I will take some pics.