Luggage for a weekend?

Thread: Luggage for a weekend?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool

Just got back from a short trip with the wife on the F6B,,,,I had purchased the Stock F6B bags and used them in the saddle bags w/o issue. I did should my 03 H,D, bag on the luggage rack. I normally do not have the antenna installed so that is a non issue. I did get a section of 3/4 Sch 40 PVC and notched out for the luggage rack, wire tied it to the rack, after it was painted black...my anniversary bag normally attaches to the luggage rack on top of the tour pak, so I used the two bottom Velcro fasteners to the PVC pipe and the top one bungied it around the back rest. With the help of my friend, Blackbetty 12 My backrest is now about 5 inch's off the seat so it worked out well...5 days on the road with a woman...priceless...

P.S. More info to come on raising the backrest!!!!! P.S.S. The PVC keeps the bag elevated as not to touch the paint!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com